Last updated: October 2020
Welcome To Man Behind The Mirror
- The Man Behind the Mirror Limited (“we”, “our” or “us”) operates an e-commerce platform (manbehindthemirror.co.uk) (the “Website”) which allows individuals (“you”) to view and purchase products (“Products”) (together, the “Service”).
- The Man Behind the Mirror Limited is a limited company incorporated and registered in England and Wales under company number 12067029.
- You can contact us at any time using the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms Of Sale
- The Terms of Sale provide the basis on which we supply Products to you through the Website and use of the Service.
- You must read and understand the Terms of Sale before you place an order.
- When you place an order you confirm that you accept and agree to abide by the Terms of Sale.
- Purchasing Products On The Website
Purchase of Products
- If you seek to purchase a Product then you will own the Product upon submission of an order and our receipt of payment. You will be charged at the time that you place the order.
- You will receive a confirmatory email upon placing your order. You will receive a second email upon the dispatchment of the Product to you.
- If you seek to purchase a Product that requires a private prescription, you shall first complete a digital consultation which will be reviewed by a Clinician.
- The Clinician will assess your consultation and responses to any follow-up questions and will make an assessment at their discretion.
- You will be kept updated by email on the progress of your order. You will receive a confirmatory email upon placing your order. You will receive a second email detailing whether or not the Clinician has determined you are suitable for the Product. If you are deemed suitable you will receive a third email upon the dispensement of the Product.
Subscription for Products
- The Products on the Website are offered to you on a subscription basis.
- Upon placing an order, you undertake to provide us with continuous payment authority to charge your payment card for the specified amount on approval of your order, and at monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly intervals as applicable, following such approval date.
- Man Behind The Mirror reserves the right to withhold any Products at its discretion, including if we believe you are in breach of the Terms and Conditions or if we deem it necessary for medical purposes.
- All Products shown on the Website are subject to availability.
- Products are delivered within the UK and overseas if applicable.
- We will do our best to accommodate any changes you wish to make to an order. For any changes please contact us at email@example.com.
- Before consuming or using any Product, you must carefully read and understand all the information provided to you. This includes the information as detailed on product packaging and associated labels.
- You acknowledge and agree that you must stop taking any Product if you experience any significant side effects and seek immediate advice from your regular GP.
- You acknowledge that as part of our dispensing process we may de-blister certain medicines from its original packaging before delivering them to you.
- You acknowledge that some Products available on the Website are perishable. You must not consume any Products which are out of date. You acknowledge that the process of de-blistering may reduce the shelf life of the applicable Product.
- You must not consume or use any Product that appears damaged. If any Product upon delivery is damaged or there is a belief that it may be, you must contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we can assist you.
- You acknowledge and agree that any Products will be delivered to you through the post. Such deliveries shall not require a signature upon receipt. We aim to notify you if we expect a delay for any delivery. We are not responsible for any delays outside our control.
- You acknowledge and agree that we may withdraw the Service provided we give you reasonable notice.
Cancellation, Returns And Refund Policy
- Naturally we hope and expect that you will be pleased with our levels of service and the quality and effectiveness of the Products that you have ordered from us.
Right to cancel your order
- For health and safety reasons we are not able to provide a refund for Products that require a private prescription. We will however provide a refund if we have failed to fulfil our contractual obligations as detailed in the Terms and Conditions.
- For other Products you have a legal right to cancel the contract between us within 14 days of delivery without giving a reason. For safety reasons this right applies only to circumstances in which the packaging has been unopened. You are responsible for the costs of returning the Product to us.
- To cancel an order please email us at email@example.com providing your name, address and details of the order you wish to cancel.
- If the Product is found to be defective or faulty, or not as described, or if you cancel your contract because of something we have done, or are going to do, we will pay for your return postage.
Right to cancel your subscription
- You may pause or cancel your subscription at any time, either by using the suspension functionality in your online account, or by notifying us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may subsequently cancel any subscription that has been paused.
- If your subscription is cancelled, any payments received relating to a Product that has been dispatched will not be refunded.
- Once we have confirmed we have received your notification to pause or cancel your subscription, Products will no longer be delivered to you, and you will not be charged.
Rights with respect to faulty products
- Man Behind The Mirror is under a legal duty to supply products to you that are in conformity with the Terms and Conditions.
- The Products we supply to you must be as described, fit for purpose, and of satisfactory quality.
- These rights are subject to certain exceptions. For detailed information, please visit the Citizens Advice website at www.adviceguide.org.uk or call 03444 111 444.
- If you wish to exercise any of these legal rights to reject any Products, you must either post the Product back to us or allow us to collect them. We will pay the costs of postage or collection for Products that are faulty.
- We will refund you through the payment method used by you to pay for the Product.
- Please contact us at email@example.com for further information.
Rights to cancel due to change in circumstances
- If you wish to cancel an order for one of the reasons set out below the contract between us will end immediately and we will refund you for any Product that has not been provided. You may also be entitled to compensation.
- You have a legal right because of a breach of the contract by us
- You don’t agree to a change to the Product that has occurred after placing your order but before delivery to of the Product to you
- We have made an error in the description or price of the Product on the Website
- Delivery of the Product is expected to be significantly delayed by up to a month through a force majeure
- We have suspended delivery of the Product after you placed the order
- If you cancel your order after the Product has been delivered to you, you must return them to us or arrange for a collection. We will pay the costs of postage or collection.
Other Important Terms
- Dispute resolution: If you have a dispute with us in the first instance please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attempt to resolve the issue informally and in good faith. In the unlikely event this approach is unsuccessful, we will discuss the most effective way of resolving the dispute using mediation or arbitration.
- Transferability: We may transfer our rights as well as obligations under the Terms of Sale to another person so long as adherence to the Terms of Sale is not compromised.
- Third party rights: The contract for the purchase of Products is between you and Us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any provision of the applicable contract.
- Severability: The provisions of the Terms of Sale operate independently. If any one of them is deemed unlawful the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- The Terms of Sale are governed by English law.
If you have any further questions or queries which have not been addressed in the Terms of Sale or other areas of the Website please contact email@example.com.