Last updated: January 2020
WELCOME TO MAN BEHIND THE MIRROR
- The Man Behind the Mirror Limited (“we”, “our” or “us”) operates an e-commerce platform (manbehindthemirror.co.uk) (the “Website”) which allows individuals (“you”) to view and purchase prescription and non-prescription products, treatments and medicines (collectively, the “Treatments”) (together, the “Service”).
- The Man Behind the Mirror Limited is a limited company incorporated and registered in England and Wales under company number 12067029. Our registered office address is Finborough Road, London, England, SW10 9EE.
- You can contact us at any time using the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS OF SALE
- The Terms of Sale provide the basis on which we supply prescription and non-prescription Treatment to you through the Website and use of the Service.
- You must read and understand the Terms of Sale before you place an order. When you place an order you confirm you accept and agree to abide by the Terms of Sale. If you do not accept the Terms of Sale you must not place an order on the Website.
- PURCHASING TREATMENT ON THE WEBSITE
- If you seek to purchase prescription Treatment you must first complete a digital consultation. The questions in the consultation will be reviewed by the Partner Clinicians within twenty-four hours of submission. Depending on your responses to the questionnaire the Partner Clinicians may have follow-up questions for you. You must respond to any follow-up questions within five days or your order will be cancelled.
- The Partner Clinicians will assess your consultation and responses to any follow-up questions and determine the suitability of the prescription Treatment for you. Their assessment as to the suitability of the prescription Treatment is at their sole discretion.
- If the Partner Clinicians believe you are suitable for the prescription Treatment they will issue a private prescription for you. The Partner Pharmacy will dispense and dispatch the prescription Treatment to you on the same day or the next working day.
- You will be kept updated by email on the progress of your order. You will receive an initial confirmatory email upon placing your order. You will receive a second email detailing whether or not the Partner Clinician has determined you are suitable for the prescription Treatment. If you are deemed suitable you will receive a third email upon the dispatchment of the prescription Treatment to you by the Partner Pharmacy.
- If a private prescription has been issued a contract for the prescription Treatment comes into effect between you and the Partner Pharmacy. We are not a party to this contract and do not have any responsibility arising out of or in connection with it.
- You will own the prescription Treatment upon submission of the respective order, receipt of payment, and, the decision by our Partners Clinicians of your suitability for the Prescription Treatment.
- You are charged at the time of placing an order. If the Partner Clinicians determine you are not suitable for the prescription Treatment we can accordingly not proceed with your order and you will be refunded in full.
- If you seek to purchase non-prescription Treatment a contract will come into effect between you and The Man Behind The Mirror Limited, unless otherwise advised to you by us. No digital consultation is required to order non-prescription Treatment.
- You will own the non-Prescription Treatment upon submission of the respective order and our receipt of payment. You will be charged at the time that you place the order.
- You will receive a confirmatory email upon placing your order. You will receive a second email upon the dispatchment of the non-prescription Treatment to you.
Subscription for Prescription and Non-Prescription Treatment
- The Treatment on the Website is offered to you on an ongoing subscription basis.
- On placing an order, you undertake to provide us with continuous payment authority to charge your payment card for the specified amount on approval of your order and at monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly intervals following such approval date.
- For prescription Treatments only, the automatic subscription period is 12-months, subject to ongoing clinical appropriateness assessments by the Partner Clinicians.
- For prescription Treatments, we will contact you before the automatic expiry with the information as to how to extend your subscription. An extension of any prescription Treatment subscription is subject to satisfactory assessment by the Partner Clinicians.
- Man Behind The Mirror reserves the right to withhold Treatment at its discretion including if we believe you are in breach of the Terms and Conditions or if we deem it necessary for medical purposes. This includes, for example, if we become aware you are experiencing significant side effects or there has been an adverse change to your medical condition.
- All Treatment shown on the Website is subject to availability.
- Products are delivered within the UK only.
- We will do our best to accommodate any changes you wish to make to a submitted order. For any changes please contact us at email@example.com.
- Before consuming any Treatment you must carefully read and understand all the information provided to you. This includes the information as detailed on product packaging and associated labels.
- You acknowledge and agree that you must stop taking any Treatment if you experience any significant side effects and seek immediate advice from your regular GP.
- You acknowledge that as part of our dispensing process we may de-blister certain medicines from its original packaging before delivering them to you.
- You acknowledge that the Treatment available on the Website is perishable. You must not consume any Treatment which is out of date. You acknowledge that the process of de-blistering may reduce the shelf life of the applicable Treatment.
- You must not consume any Treatment that appears damaged. If any Treatment upon delivery is damaged or there is a belief it may be you must contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we can assist you.
- You acknowledge and agree that any Treatment will be delivered through the post. Such deliveries shall not require a signature upon receipt. If we expect a delay for any delivery we aim to notify you. We are not responsible for delays outside our control.
- You acknowledge and agree we may withdraw the Service provided we give you reasonable notice.
Cancellation, Returns, and Refund Policy
- Naturally we hope and expect that you will be pleased with our levels of service and the quality and effectiveness of the Treatment you have ordered from us.
Right to cancel your order
- For health and safety reasons we are not able to provide a refund for prescription Treatment. We will however provide a refund if we have failed to fulfil our contractual obligations as detailed in the Terms and Conditions.
- For non-prescription Treatment you have a legal right to cancel the contract between us within 14 days of delivery without giving a reason. For safety reasons this right applies only to circumstances in which the applicable packaging has been unopened. You are responsible for the costs of returning the non-prescription Treatment to us.
- To cancel an order please email us at email@example.com providing your name, address and details of the order you wish to cancel.
- If the item is found to be defective or faulty or not as described, or if you cancel your contract because of something we have done, or the Pharmacy has done, or are going to do, we will pay for your return postage.
Right to cancel your subscription
- You may pause or cancel your subscription at any time by notifying us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may subsequently cancel any subscription that has been paused.
- If your subscription is cancelled any payments received relating to Treatment that has been dispatched will not be refunded.
- Once we have confirmed we have received your notification to pause or cancel your subscription Treatment will no longer be delivered to you and you will not be charged.
Rights with respect to faulty products
- Man Behind The Mirror and the Partner Pharmacy are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with the Terms and Conditions. The Treatment we supply to you must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality.
- These rights are subject to certain exceptions. For detailed information, please visit the Citizens Advice website at www.adviceguide.org.uk or call 03444 111 444.
- If you wish to exercise any of these legal rights to reject products you must either post the Treatment back to us or allow us to collect them. We will pay the costs of postage or collection.
- Please contact us at email@example.com for further information.
- We will refund you through the payment method used by you to pay for the Treatment.
Rights to cancel due to change in circumstances
- If you wish to cancel an order for one of the reasons set out below the contract between us will end immediately and we will refund you for any Treatment that has not been provided. You may also be entitled to compensation.
- You have a legal right because of a breach of the contract by us
- You don’t agree to a change to the Treatment that has occurred after placing your order but before delivery to of the Treatment to you
- We have made an error in the description or price of the Treatment on the Website
- Delivery of the Treatment is expected to be significantly delayed by up to a month through a force majeure
- We or our partners have suspended delivery of the Treatment after you placed the order
- If you cancel your order after the Treatment has been delivered to you, you must return them to us or arrange for a collection. We will pay the costs of postage or collection.
OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
- Dispute resolution: If you have a dispute with us in the first instance please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attempt to resolve the issue informally and in good faith. In the unlikely event this approach is unsuccessful we will discuss the most effective way of resolving the dispute using mediation or arbitration.
- Transferability: We may transfer our rights as well as obligations under the Terms of Sale to another person so long as adherence to the Terms of Sale is not compromised.
- Third party rights: The contract for the sale and supply of prescription Treatment is between you and the Pharmacy and the contract for the sale and supply on non-prescription Treatment is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any provision of the applicable contract.
- Severability: The provisions of the Terms of Sale operate independently. If any one of them is deemed unlawful the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- The Terms of Sale are governed by English law.
If you have any further questions or queries which have not been addressed in the Terms of Sale or other areas of the Website please contact email@example.com.
- WELCOME TO MAN BEHIND THE MIRROR