Last updated: October 2020
WELCOME TO MAN BEHIND THE MIRROR
- The Man Behind the Mirror Limited (“we”, “our” or “us”) operates an e-commerce platform (manbehindthemirror.co.uk) (the “Website”) which allows individuals (“you”) to view and purchase Products (together, the “Service”).
- The Man Behind the Mirror Limited is a limited company incorporated and registered in England and Wales under company number 12067029.
- You can contact us using the following email address: email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully before using or purchasing Products from the Website and using the Service.
- By using the Website you indicate you accept the Terms and Conditions and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions please do not use Website nor the Service.
- If there is anything within the Terms and Conditions that you do not understand then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can assist you.
- We amend the Terms and Conditions from time to time. Every time you wish to use the Service please check the Terms and Conditions to ensure you understand the Terms and Conditions that apply at that time.
YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH US
- Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to confirm we accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence.
- As long as you are a male, at least eighteen (18) years of age, and a resident in the United Kingdom with a valid credit or debit card in your name you can order from Us. You cannot order on behalf of another person.
- If we are unable to accept your order, we will let you know and not charge you. This might be because the product is out of stock, because we identified an error in the price or description of the product, because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline or because we do not deliver to your location, or for certain other important reasons.
- We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
YOUR RIGHTS AND RESTRICTIONS WITH RESPECT TO OUR SERVICE AND OUR WEBSITE
- You agree you have no rights with respect to the Website or the Service other than the right to use them in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
- The entirety of the Website, inclusive of all materials, content, imagery, formatting and conditioning, is the property of The Man Behind The Mirror Limited. We, and we alone, give you permission to use the Website in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
- You must be 18-years old and, unless otherwise stated, be a resident of the United Kingdom to use the Service.
- You acknowledge and agree that use of your Account is limited to you and you alone and that any Products that you purchase through the Website are for your own personal use only.
- Your use of the Website and the Service is subject to you upholding satisfactorily levels of conduct including engagement in a courteous manner and no impersonation of another person.
- You must not use the Website or the Service for any unlawful purpose.
- You may have rights enshrined in law that are not reflected in the Terms and Conditions. If there is an inconsistency the rights you have granted by law shall prevail.
ADDITIONAL TERMS APPLICABLE TO YOU
- Terms of Sale: The purchase of Products are governed by the Terms of Sale.
- You must register with us if you wish to purchase any Products from the Website. All information provided should be accurate and relevant at the time of submission.
- The registration process requires you to establish an account with an ID and password (your “Account”). You are not allowed to register more than once.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account and for any activities that occur on your Account. If you believe your Account may have been compromised or misused you should contact us at email@example.com.
- If there are any changes to details you have previously supplied to us it is your responsibility to inform us expediently. Changes to your registration details should be made through your Account or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once you have registered we may contact you to verify your identity and request any additional information we may require, subject to applicable legal considerations.
- We reserve the exclusive right to refuse any application to register on the Website and use the Service for any reason.
ACCESSING THE WEBSITE
- The Website is addressed to people living in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that the content on our Website is appropriate for any other jurisdiction.
- We reserve the exclusive right to restrict access to some or all parts of our Website to users who have registered with us and have an Account with us.
- If you are provided with any information as part of our security procedures you must treat such information as confidential.
- We reserve the exclusive right to disable any Account if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the Terms and Conditions.
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you is privy to your Account details or other confidential information you must promptly notify us at email@example.com.
CHANGES TO THE WEBSITE
- From time to time we may change the content, format or layout of the Website.
- We cannot guarantee our Website will always be available and access unimpeded.
- At our sole discretion we may restrict the availability of a part or all of the Website.
PLACING OF ORDERS
- You may place an order for a Product by following the process outlined on the Website. You must first register and set up an Account on the Website.
- If you seek to order a Product, you will be charged for the Product upon placing your order.
- If you seek to order a Product which requires a private prescription, you must first complete a consultation in the form of on an online questionnaire which will be reviewed by a clinician.
- All orders are subject to the availability of the respective Product. We will inform you as soon as possible after placing an order if the Product you have ordered is not available or subject to any delay.
- The Man Behind The Mirror Limited reserves the right to reject any order at our absolute discretion. If we are unable to accept your order we will notify you accordingly.
- We will charge your chosen payment method after we accept your order.
- We will send you an initial confirmatory email upon placing the order. We will also send you a notification email when the Product has been dispatched. If your order requires a private prescription we will also send you an email stating the decision of the Clinician following review of your online consultation.
- Upon your registration on the Website an online electronic patient record will be created which will be supplemented with additional information from your ongoing interface with the Website including through the placement of orders.
- The secure information retained by us will include your personal details, any messages exchanged by us, your order history and the Terms and Conditions which you have accepted.
- We accept no liability for any loss of data or for any other direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage which may be suffered by you in connection with use of the Service.
- You agree that you have no rights to any portion of the Service other than the right to use the Service in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
- All confidential information, copyright and other intellectual property rights on the Website belong to The Man Behind The Mirror Limited. All such rights are reserved.
- Unless otherwise permitted by the Terms and Conditions you agree not to copy any portion of the Service. This is all-encompassing and includes, and is not limited to, informational content, imagery, formatting and conditioning. You must not reproduce, duplicate or copy any part of our Website without our explicit pre-approval.
- If you wish to make use of any material on our Website, including with respect to linking to any page or specific content on the Website, you require our explicit pre-approval. Requests should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Man Behind the Mirror is a registered trademark of The Man Behind The Mirror Limited. You are not permitted to use any trademark or logo displayed on our Website without our explicit prior approval.
ACCEPTABLE USE OF THE SERVICE
- Content on the Website is for informational purposes only. We make no representation or guarantee as to its accuracy, completeness, timeliness or relevancy.
- You should take advice from your regular GP before taking or refraining from any action based on the content of the Website and use of the Service.
- The Website may contain links to content produced and maintained by third parties. These links are provided for informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as being reflective of the values nor the views of The Man Behind The Mirror Limited.
- The Website may include content submitted by third parties other than The Man Behind The Mirror Limited. For example, this may include product reviews. You acknowledge that such third-party content may not have been verified or approved by us and as such the content may not represent the values nor the views of The Man Behind The Mirror Limited.
- The Website is for domestic and private use only. You must not use the Website for any commercial or business purposes without our explicit prior consent.
- You must not use our Website or our Service for any unlawful purpose.
- Failure to comply with any provision of the Terms and Conditions may lead to us taking remedial action. This includes the withdrawal of your right to use the Service, the issuance of a warning and, if deemed appropriate, legal action against you.
- In any event, The Man Behind The Mirror Limited may revoke your access to the Website and the Service at its sole discretion. Furthermore, The Man Behind The Mirror Limited may deactivate and disable your Account at any time at its sole discretion.
- You warrant that you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any loss or damages we suffer as a result of any breach of the Terms and Conditions.
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
- The content of the Website and any advice given is not a substitute from advice from your regular GP.
- You must inform your regular GP about any Products you are prescribed.
- You acknowledge that any decisions made and advice given to you are on the condition you have given complete, truthful and accurate information. No liability will arise on the part of The Man Behind the Mirror Limited by any failure by you to fulfil this obligation.
- You acknowledge that use of the Website and the Service and the purchase of any Products which require a private prescription, is based on the premise that you fully understand the questions in the consultation and the benefits and risks to the applicable Product. If this is not the case you must inform us and seek guidance from your regular GP.
- If you receive Products from Man Behind The Mirror you are responsible for confirming it is the correct Product. If there is any doubt you must contact email@example.com and we can assist you.
- Prior to use you must carefully read and understand all the information provided to you regarding any Product. This includes the information as detailed on product packaging and associated labels.
- You must not consume or use any Product that appears damaged. If upon delivery a Product is damaged or there is a belief it may be you must contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we can assist you.
- You acknowledge that the Products available on the Website are perishable and have a best before date. You must not consume any Products which are out of date.
OUR LIABILITY TO YOU
- If we fail to honour the terms of the contract between us we shall be responsible for the loss or damage that you suffer that is both a tangible and foreseeable result of our breach of the Terms and Conditions. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage that is intangible or unforeseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is a clear consequence of our breach of contract and tangible if the monetary cost can be accurately determined.
- The maximum loss or damage we will be responsible for is limited to the payment for the respective Product to which the loss or damage you suffer relates. However, we do not limit our liability where it would be unlawful for us to do so including with respect to any gross negligence or any fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Governing law: The Terms and Conditions are governed by English law.
- Liability: We do not limit our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability caused by our negligence or the negligence of our partners.
- Third party rights: Any contract between you and Us is between you and Us only. There are no rights for third parties and so no third party may enforce any of its terms.
- Transferability: The Man Behind the Mirror Limited may transfer its rights as well as its obligations under the Terms and Conditions to another person, or ask another person to fulfil any aspect of it, so long as adherence to the Terms and Conditions is not compromised. Such a circumstance will not affect your rights or obligations.
- Severability: If any of the Terms and Conditions are found by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, the remainder of the provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
If you have any further questions or queries which have not been addressed in the Terms and Conditions or other areas of the Website please contact email@example.com.