Quarantine is soon to be over, with the Government already encouraging us to go to work, and the hope that pubs, clubs and other social venues will be allowed to open soon.
It also means that hairdressers are going to be very busy, with lots of us having resisted the DIY approach, and are now sporting an unkempt bush that needs trimming back.
With our first trip to the hairdresser tantalisingly close, we thought we'd put your knowledge to the test with the 10 questions about hair loss.
Check the bottom of the page of the answers.
1. What is the most common cause of hair loss in men?
c) Androgenic alopecia (male pattern baldness)
2. It’s natural to lose hair everyday, but how much hair loss is “normal”?
a) 0-50 hair strands
b) 50-100 hair strands
c) 100-150 hair strands
3. Hair loss is a common condition. What percentage of men does it affect by the age of 35?
4. Each hair cycle has three stages. Which of the following refers to the growth phase (lasts for 3-5 years and accounts for 90% of head hair at any one time)?
5. Which of the following has been medically proven to be most effective treatment for male pattern baldness?
c) Anti-DHT shampoo
6. During studies, Finasteride has been shown to prevent hair loss in up to what percentage of men?
7. A recent study using stem cells in a topical solution has provided hope for a new treatment against hair loss. In which country are the researchers from?
b) South Korea
8. Which of the following celebrities stated on a US chat show that he had been taking Minoxidil to prevent hair loss and support hair regrowth?
a) Jason Stratham
c) Leonardo DiCaprio
9. In his autobiography, which sports start stated, “Every morning I would get up and find another piece of my identity on the pillow, in the wash basin, down the plughole.”
a) Andre Agassi
b) David Beckham
c) Lewis Hamilton
10. Which celebrity said, "Hair Loss is God's way of telling me I'm human".
a) Sylvestor Stallone
b) Bruce Willis
c) Arnold Schwarzenegger
Answers: 1.c, 2.b, 3.b, 4.a, 5.a, 6.c, 7.b, 8.b, 9.a, 10.b
Please click the following link to see the treatments on offer at Man Behind The Mirror: Treat Hair
As always, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us on email@example.com